2 - 8 Years
JD for Indeed
Identify, assess and recruit life advisors on an ongoing basis to ensure an effective channel at all times.?
Ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs.?
Ensure regular updates are available and accessible by advisors.?
Support and train advisors by making joint calls.?
Increase engagement of advisors to ensure retention and activation.?
Evaluate opportunities to maximize business growth for the unit.?
Set and monitor clear objectives to achieve the agreed Sales Targets for the unit?
Responsibilities and Duties
*Quality advisors recruitment:
- To meet potential people in the natural market
- To persuade them to become advisors for RNLIC by explaining the benefits and remuneration by creating win-win situation
- To grow advisor base perpetually
*Development of advisors:
- To regularly hold the meetings with Branch Manager for training advisors on various fronts
- To assist advisors in closing crucial sales call
- To work as a coach for the team of advisors
*Make daily sales call:
- To make field visits to generate leads for sales on daily basis
- To follow up on already generated leads to close them successfully
*To make policy renewals:
- To renew the policy’s sold in earlier year for maintaining optimum persistency
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Graduation with 1 yr sales experience
• 9 days classroom training
• Dedicated trainers for every branch + Strong hand holding mechanism by the BM
• Earn as high as 2-3 lacs aprt from CTC in just 6 month
• Group Life insurance (Mediclaim 4 lacs if not covered under ESI) + Group personal accident policy.
• Employee Emergency loan (6*basic salary + 40 Days leave
Requirment of Candidates
? 5 to 10 Candidates
Qualities Of Candidates
? Age- 25 to 40
? Qualification- Gradu
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Insurance / Loan / Credit Management|
|Work Experience||2 - 8 Years|