1 - 10 Years
Identify, assess and recruit life advisors on an ongoing basis to ensure an effective channel at all times.
Ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs
Ensure regular updates are available and accessi
Increase engagement of advisors to ensure retention and activation.
Evaluate opportunities to maximize business growth for the unit.
Set and monitor clear objectives to achieve the agreed Sales Targets for the unit
Responsibilities and Duties
*Quality advisors recruitment:
- To meet potential people in the natural market
- To persuade them to become advisors for RNLIC by explaining the benefits and remuneration by creating win-win situation
- To grow advisor base perpetually
*Development of advisors:
- To regularly hold the meetings with Branch Manager for training advisors on various fronts
- To assist advisors in closing crucial sales call
- To work as a coach for the team of advisors
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||1 - 10 Years|